ATV Sprayer

swat1018

I'm looking for suggestions on a high quality ATV sprayer. I need a 25 gallon, with a boom. I already have a Fimco, and it's a good sprayer, but I want a step up with a better pump, regulator, better fittings, etc. I use it quite a bit and have replaced 3 pumps in the 8-10 years I've used it. I'm looking at something like the EZ series from C&R Supply. 4GPM pumps, nice tank built for an ATV, etc. Are there any other in the same category that you know of?

I'm in year 3 of a Northern Tool unit. It's 25 gallons and 5+gpm. For the money, it's been good. Quality is atleast as good as what TSC has. Some of the fittings leak a touch...good enough....not perfect. The only maintenance I've had to do is clean the intake filter screen.

I have a Crop Care ATV sprayer with 10 foot boom. I bought it after my old ATV sprayer died finally. I had it probably close to 10 years, and BioLogic sold them. I have no idea who made it. I had a ton of acres on it and only replaced the pump once. It was a good sprayer but it wasn't as well constructed as I thought it should be. I had to have the frame on it welded once or twice, it saw a lot of use. Our food plot program became pretty big and trying to get everything done with an ATV sprayer became unrealistic. We purchased a 150 gallon 3 point Crop Care sprayer for the tractor. After my experience talking to the company reps and seeing the quality of the 150 gallon sprayer I decided to buy the ATV sprayer for smaller plots a few years later. It is as well built an ATV sprayer as I have seen, same as our bigger one. Well built and quality parts. Only complaint I have is the frame that sits on the ATV rack is too narrow and doesn't go outside the bar on the back of my honda ATV rack. I had to use 2x4's underneath it to get it to go over the bar. I since have cut the bar off the rack that was in the way. It works fine on a flat Polaris style ATV rack. It isn't cheap but it is well built. Only thing I can see that will ever need replacing is maybe the pump at some point.

A sprayer is nothing more than a tank, lines, pump, and a few of your chosen tips. Just my opinion but best to use a tank you already have and go from there. Pumps size depends on what type of nozzles you will run based on the total Gallon Per Minute output of all tips. Building a boom is pretty easy and most people have a friend who welds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Crop Care 25 gallon ATV sprayer and it's okay, but not worth the money to me. I use it for thistle and lespedeza spraying and have had it for 4 or 5 years. I had to replace the tank last year since the bottom bolts cracked the plastic, and it was secured to the rack very well. I've also replaced the pressure regulator and don't care for the recirc system either. The boom is very well built and haven't had to replace the pump yet, so those are positives.
I saw a Superior Industries boomless ATV sprayer the other day and it makes the Crop Care look low rent. Guy told me that it's about a $1,000 though. He worked for the county and that's all they buy now. Definitely worth a look if you don't mind spending the money.

A sprayer is nothing more than a tank, lines, pump, and a few of your chosen tips. Just my opinion but best to use a tank you already have and go from there. Pumps size depends on what type of nozzles you will run based on the total Gallon Per Minute output of all tips. Building a boom is pretty easy and most people have a friend who welds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree. Rural King a good source for parts.

Back