Boy was I surprised

Doe Shooter

Boy was I surprised! I tried to go to the QDMA forum today and kept getting the run a round. It took me a while to figure out what happened. The search engine got me here. QDMA introduced me to Paul Knox several years ago in St. Louis and he changed everything about habitat and management for me. For that I am grateful. However I think it was sneaky to kill the forum without putting it before the members. Shame on them!!!! Fortunately we can still find Double Tree's wisdom on the Iowa whitetail forum. I guess nothing stays the same and those Georgia boys got too big for their britches. Now I have to go scrape that QDMA sticker off the back of my truck. I used to be proud of it. It was the only sticker I had on the truck if that says anything. I am disgusted.

Mike

Mike

You will enjoy this forum. We have a great group of users who are willing to help habitat users out.

The first day anyone could sign up was July 20th and you are user # 550.

Once you get that sticker off your truck - I suggest you go without saying QDMA. I hope you have a great deer season.

Welcome to this forum. When I refer to where we start - it is the old forum. I don't say the 4 letters name. o_O

Mike

You will enjoy this forum. We have a great group of users who are willing to help habitat users out.

The first day anyone could sign up was July 20th and you are user # 550.

Once you get that sticker off your truck - I suggest you go without saying QDMA. I hope you have a great deer season.

Welcome to this forum. When I refer to where we start - it is the old forum. I don't say the 4 letters name. o_O

Duly noted, and thanks. I said on face book page that the "Boys in Georgia seemed to have stepped on their own tallywacker with a pair of golf shoes".

Actually, I'm going to politely disagree with Wayne. Every time you mention the QDMA forum it helps us with the search engines. There are going to be more members like you who find us by searching.

Welcome.

Cutman,

I have contacted many individuals thru email to come check this site out. I believe in this forum.

Just don't expect me to worry about the search engine by typing four letters. I have a bad taste in my mouth - the way we quickly got the boot.

So you keep doing what you are doing 'cause I am. :)

Mike, we're the same people, plus there is a section titled "The Wisdom of Paul Knox". We are about deer management, but QDMA doesn't have a strangle hold over us anymore.

Welcome

Now quit bashing Georgia boys.;)
We ain't all bad. I live and work within a few miles of Qdma headquarters and never got into their stuff

Welcome

Now quit bashing Georgia boys.;)
We ain't all bad. I live and work within a few miles of Qdma headquarters and never got into their stuff
man if I was that close I think I would have a little gift for them - anybody got a paper sack!!!!

Welcome. This forum is already better than the old. Almost never a contrary word, thus far. Just civil discourse about the things we love, and sharing our knowledge and experience freely amongst the group.
This place feels like Cheers, and every time I log on or post everybody yells "Norm"! :)

Back