Food Plot Time Lapse

cutman

Administrator
Staff member
I turned my time lapse still images into a movie. Food plot is 0.4 acre of Wannamaker Ultimate planted on June 15. The plot was protected with milorganite (250 lb per acre applied twice at 2 week intervals) and plotsaver fence. It looks like they did a pretty good job of keeping the deer out!

Neat video cutman. The plants are restless. I kept waiting for them to get up and walk off the field.

That is awesome! So when do you open the fence and let the feast begin?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Only folks like us could ever get a kick out of a video like that. :D
Cool stuff.

Neat. Did you apply the Milorganite very early since we don't see any 4 wheeler (?) tracks? Ever had success with only Milorganite without the Plotsaver?

Neat. Did you apply the Milorganite very early since we don't see any 4 wheeler (?) tracks? Ever had success with only Milorganite without the Plotsaver?

Yes. In fact, I'm having really good success with just the milorganite on 4 acres of beans/peas right now. I apply roughly 250 lb per acre every 2 weeks. I drive over the fields and broadcast from my tractor - the tires don't bother them at all. I buy milorganite in bulk at $135 a ton.

If you look closely at this picture, you can see that the left side of the field has been damaged compared to the right.

I ran out of milorganite on that part of the field. I will never plant summer plots without milorganite again.

Back