Is anyone still shooting FOB's?

birdgunner

Years ago I tried them because they were new and unique and shot well, fast forward 8 years and heaven knows how many thousands of shots later, a couple months ago I ordered some new ACC's with Blazers thinking I would go back to vanes, I want to like them but I am so used to that FOB against my face acting as an additional anchor point I just couldn't stand it not being there so I took a razor and scalped the blazers off a dozen arrows a few days later! So, is anyone else shooting fob's and if so why are you still doing it or am I the lone wolf with these things?

In case someone doesn't know what I am talking about...
http://www.starrflight.com/

I thought about going back to them. I have hunted the last several years with my young son in a ground blind. We would use the shoot through mesh in the windows and the FOB's were a no go. So I had to switch back to vanes. I always had good success with them and only switched because of my hunting situation.

I remember when they first came out. I never tried them nor knew anyone that did. The videos always looked good though.

I local bow shop here was pushing them when they came out. This is the first time in 10 years that I've heard the name.

Back