JD van brundt drill

buckdeer1

This drill was used by a farmer until a few years ago.Really good condition,can get pictures if interested.Located in SC Kansas

16 hole,11ft wide.

Attachments

• drill.jpg
    drill.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 0
  • drill-1.jpg
    drill-1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
  • drill-2.jpg
    drill-2.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 0
  • drill-3.jpg
    drill-3.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 0
  • drill-4.jpg
    drill-4.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 0
  • drill-5.jpg
    drill-5.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 0
  • drill-6.jpg
    drill-6.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 0
Thanks buck, but it's too wide for me and I really didn't know exactly what it was until I did some googling. I really want a three point no-till. Guess I'll have to save my pennies !:)

I will keep my eyes open up here
Thanks ! I'm a virgin when it comes to drills, mostly just seen them on tv shows. I just know I want to be able to plant without discing each time, from small seeds to large, and I want a three point to be able to move and maneuver better A six foot would be ideal. I plant on four different properties each year, twice a year.

Thanks ! I'm a virgin when it comes to drills, mostly just seen them on tv shows. I just know I want to be able to plant without discing each time, from small seeds to large, and I want a three point to be able to move and maneuver better A six foot would be ideal. I plant on four different properties each year, twice a year.

You want a Great Plains 606NT. They are expensive, but sometimes you can get a good deal on a used one.

Back