Kicking off the new website in Style

John Paul

Some recent photos from around the farm. Cannot place him but sure is a pretty clean 8pt.

EK001425-X3.jpg

Squiggles has finally started showing his face around the farm more.
EK001116-X3.jpg
Mr. P is still going strong.
EK001114-X3.jpg
Neighbor next door sent me over this photo yesterday, another stud running around.
i-cxjxZcN-X3.jpg

Dang, sure glad to see you over here posting. A little Tx mgt. style employed way up north

John Paul - your group of bucks are very impressive. Thanks for sharing.

What state are you from - my guess is Virginia. Please keep this thread going!!!

John Paul - your group of bucks are very impressive. Thanks for sharing.

What state are you from - my guess is Virginia. Please keep this thread going!!!

I was born and raised in South Texas but have lived in Virginia the past 8 years.

Woohoo!!! JP is here! Wouldn't want to miss the regular postings of VA giants!

Well I wouldn't want to disappoint! JCA moved to another camera for a day or so.

EK000498-X2.jpg

New buck on camera here. First photo of the year and doesn't ring a bell so far!

EK000956-X2.jpg

Not much in the tine length department but he's fun to look at through a spotting scope!

EK000770-X2.jpg

Bonus Buck is putting it on now. He's been a late finisher the last three years and he's looking good now.

EK001159-X2.jpg

John Paul - you lied to us - You live in the lands of Horns-A-Plenty!. Gosh you have racked bucks stacked up on that property.

Makes me want to load the backpack grab the bow and head to the tree. :rolleyes:

Wow is right. I was stationed at Quantico too many years ago and bucks of that caliber were unheard of in VA.
Things have definitely changed.

New camera location, first pull from it. Good ten point in the background.
IMG_0088-X3.jpg

Good younger buck with him.

IMG_0089-X3.jpg

Another first pull from a new location. These new Browning trail cameras take excellent photos.
IMG_0196-X3.jpg

IMG_0180-X3.jpg

This buck is a familiar one, big body on him.
IMG_0126-X3.jpg

IMG_0086-X3.jpg

Back