Lanham Traditional bows

Satguy

When on vacation out in Colorado my wife and I like to drive the mountain back roads and look for wildlife in the evenings. We drove this one road and see vehicles pulled off the side of the road with license plates from all over the country. We drove passed one truck from Missouri as we are too. There was a fellow sitting inside so I stopped to see if they were seeing any game. The fellow said that his hunting partner had taken a bear with a recurve earlier in the day at 8 yards and he was on his 4th trip of packing it out. While waiting on his partner to come out he explained that he built custom bows and showed me the one that had killed the bear and I was amazed at the beauty and craftmanship of this bow. The bow I looked at was the Camo Hunter he builds. He has many to choose from. His website is http://www.lanhamtraditionals.com/page2.html. I am posting this as I know many on here shoot recurves and thought it would be of value to those who do. On another note my wife and I got to hear our first elk bugling.

Back