Missouri NWTF Seed

Do you guys actually get what you order? I gave up on the PA program as they only ever had a fraction of what they offered. This was pre pandemic too.

I usually just get milo which has been dependable. We will see with more variety.

QDMA tried this a few years ago and it was fubar . It's like a big secret . Very clumsy, as we know it has really gone down hill.

Seed is the cheapest thing you can buy so don’t go cheap. I got some soybeans from NWTF and the stuff was 5 years old. You guessed it the seed didn’t germinate worth a darn. You guys do what you want to but my time and wasted a good growing season is worth a lot more than going to a seed dealer and getting fresh seed. I can see buying old clover and some of the harder seeds but if I’m planting soybeans I’m going to get some fresh seed.

Seed is the cheapest thing you can buy so don’t go cheap. I got some soybeans from NWTF and the stuff was 5 years old. You guessed it the seed didn’t germinate worth a darn. You guys do what you want to but my time and wasted a good growing season is worth a lot more than going to a seed dealer and getting fresh seed. I can see buying old clover and some of the harder seeds but if I’m planting soybeans I’m going to get some fresh seed.
I am batting about .250 with NTF seed. Agree it's cheaper in the long run to just buy it fresh. I can buy a bag of gly ready beans for $30 at Rural King ($25 last year) and know what I'm getting.

Back