Oak tree question

I know this is technically in the wrong place but didnt know where else to put it. Do you guys have any idea what's going on with this tree. It was sitting with a group of about 20-25 other oaks and none of the others are doing this. The trees are shaded part of the day and it never went dry. This is a White OakIMG_4868.JPG IMG_4869.JPG

Last edited:
I know this is technically in the wrong place but didnt know where else to put it. Do you guys have any idea what's going on with this tree. It was sitting with a group of about 20-25 other oaks and non of the others are doing this. The trees are shaded part of the day and it never went dry. This is a White OakView attachment 2380 View attachment 2381
Most questions on native trees and particularly oaks would be under Native Habitat Management...
If you would like it moved I can do that otherwise we will let it ride out here for answers to your question...

Most questions on native trees and particularly oaks would be under Native Habitat Management...
If you would like it moved I can do that otherwise we will let it ride out here for answers to your question...
Feel free to move it if you think it would be better suited in that forum. I was just unsure where to put it. Thanks

If that is the only tree in the group displaying the symptoms, then either something got into the soil or it's the runt of the litter. Looking at the green leaves remaining, it sure looks like a nutrient issue. Not much help, but thats all i can think of in that scenario.

Back