Recreating a Deer Woods

This will be the first year a Turning Point scion will have some apples in my garden.

I think about the generosity of Dave every time I walk by it...hopefully can do the same for someone else as the years go by.

Last edited:
I did some reading on them at blue hill and they look great! Do they need a pollinator? I didn't see anything about a pollinator in the description. Having a great tree like this, that has some legacy to it as well, would fit in very well on the Massey.

Scroll down a bit under the listing

PLANTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR TURNING POINT™ LATE-SEASON APPLE​

Plant at least one different apple or crabapple variety within proximity to each other for pollination. Grams Gift, Chestnut crab, or Dolgo crabapple will make an excellent pollinator for Turning Point™

Scroll down a bit under the listing

PLANTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR TURNING POINT™ LATE-SEASON APPLE​

Plant at least one different apple or crabapple variety within proximity to each other for pollination. Grams Gift, Chestnut crab, or Dolgo crabapple will make an excellent pollinator for Turning Point™
Thank you, I didn't scroll down far enough, like you said. After some description reading the chestnut crab looks perfect! I have a reminder set to get these ordered in August.

Back