Congratulations GWR! Glad you came back to update us. Pics? Don't give up on this type of forum. They really are full of great info.
I hit upload file. Choose the picture. Then it won't do anything else. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong to post the pic?

CONGRATS!!!!!!
the pic is prolly to large, have to scale it down most likely
fyi
if you took pic on an iphone/smart phone email it to yourself and it should ask you if you want to resize it and give you sizing options

I hit upload file. Choose the picture. Then it won't do anything else. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong to post the pic?
If you are trying to load it from your phone there is a glitch that won't allow it but if you use tapatalk you can send it right through. That is the only way I can load pics straight from my I-phone.

I will pm you my number and you can send it to me and I will post for you.

GWR's deer.

Last years sheds...

6cf4546e21095fdd415674c85c0f1bdf.jpg

Trail cam

03370610931482d1b2ada3a6766ce043.jpg

Last week.

535e6f15cdd7fc9dc2fac4cb1b6cd6d8.jpg

Success!

dc3321792b7b42c3331b39f46e51b8c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy buckets, he's got a tall rack. Great deer! Congratulations on finding him. I bet your stomach feels a whole lot better now.

Thanks for the pictures GWR. Really hope you stick around.

Great Deer! Love to hear a happy ending!! I bet that meat is ok too being in the freezing cold water! Love the tall high rack!! Congrats!!

For those of you who did help me out on this forum (apologize that my first post was not normal for a first post) I have recovered the deer. It was right in the creek. Froze over. Being dark and hard snow couldnt see him last night. The arrow was still lodged in him.
Atta boy! Way to stick with it. He's a brute for sure!

Wow, that is a great buck. Certainly unique. You certainly made an impression with your introduction to the forum ;), hope you stick around. Congratulations!

Congrats on a fantastic buck.
As Stan Potts always says "When in doubt, back out"

This man was nice enough to email his photo. I sent him a Welcome in a Private Message and gave him my email address.

Here is the photo - the buck is a twelve pointer and has an awesome spread. The deer will go to the processor. I sure am glad back in 2014 when I was green as could be and asked for help I was treated much nicer than this man was treated when he asked for help.
Ohio 12 Pointer.JPG
Notice the arrow in the buck. Congratulation on a great buck.

Very nice deer, probably bigger than anything I have shot.

What do you think it scores? I'm not an expert but I doubt it reached 200"

Wayne, look a few post up ;)

Pics were already posted...

His photo was a large file and that is why it was slow to load. It took me three tries to get it posted from my laptop.

I don't believe that broadhead had an exit hole and the snow complicated everything about the recovery. What a beautiful buck.

Glad he got his buck.

Back