KY Deer & Turkey Expo .....

Me neither; hence my question. I suppose the answer to your question depends on what your expectations are and what alternative uses exist for your time and money (opportunity costs).

I saw that Aaron and Zach from MW whitetail will be there. Sounds like it might be a pretty good show. If you like beer or mead, there's a place on Bardstown road called Cumberland brews that is worth the trip even if the show is mediocre. The food there is great too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went today, it sucked!! I used to go quite often and it was pretty good. Decided to take the kids today and was very disappointed. One of them bought a knife the other came home with money.

Won't be back for a while .

Last edited:
My wife and I went today specifically to talk to a food plot guy we are going to try out this year. Overall i thought it was pretty light and small. There were alot of outfitters there - more then any product booths! By the time we got there the exhibitors were tired and really just ignored us. The nicest one was a guy that had bow gloves that strapped to your legs or to the stand brace so you could quickly remove your hands to draw- kinda neat! Overall I agree it was disappointing.

Back