QDMA Convention and Louisiana Expo

I went to one in Louisville, KY a few years ago.....before their "control the message" campaign. Had a good time overall.....but the world has changed since then.......

I went to one in Louisville, KY a few years ago.....before their "control the message" campaign. Had a good time overall.....but the world has changed since then.......

I will tell you while the EX DU guy that took over was the worst move they have ever made, he did not care or have a stake in the survival of QDMA one of the worse times QDMA existence in my opinion. I told multiple employees, board members and members that. I was told that if I did not like the direction it was going I could stop being a member - Will remember that rest of my life - But the last person you ever want to bully is someone that has nothing to loose and is willing to take it all the way and I took it all the way. So instead I became a life member so that they could not get rid of my mouth. Well guess what I am still here and that lost soul is long and gone. Everyone makes mistakes. I won't get into a discussion over the QDMA - But after last weekend listening extremely close to message and direction. I walked up to one person that matters and told him that in the last 48 hours I feel more confident and very excited for QDMA direction than I have in past 4 or 5 years.

I will tell you while the EX DU guy that took over was the worst move they have ever made, he did not care or have a stake in the survival of QDMA one of the worse times QDMA existence in my opinion. I told multiple employees, board members and members that. I was told that if I did not like the direction it was going I could stop being a member - Will remember that rest of my life - But the last person you ever want to bully is someone that has nothing to loose and is willing to take it all the way and I took it all the way. So instead I became a life member so that they could not get rid of my mouth. Well guess what I am still here and that lost soul is long and gone. Everyone makes mistakes. I won't get into a discussion over the QDMA - But after last weekend listening extremely close to message and direction. I walked up to one person that matters and told him that in the last 48 hours I feel more confident and very excited for QDMA direction than I have in past 4 or 5 years.

The place is still full of tools.

Back