SC Kansas

I seemed to figure out my issue,too big of files I guess.Here is oak planted last year in an 80 tree planting most are out of tubes,oaks pecans.Next is another apple tree,I do believe we will get some of these before the deer

You may have to make them smaller. I've had problems before when the pics had too much data for the website to load them. I don't remember how it was done, but there was a way to make them smaller and re-save them.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Any idea how to keep coons from climbing feeders

Go get a large tub of generic Vaseline and coat the legs of the feeders really good. It works and will work about 6 months. Been doing this for over 10 years. You will see nail marks all in the Vaseline

Love the twins - beautiful pic

Don't know what happened,I hit full size and got repeats.The one pic shows cedar apple rust on one of my goldrush apples.

Glad you're having success with pics, you have a sweet location and are doing good work! It looks like you've had plenty of rain.

We have had good rain around 3 inches this week.About 15 over normal this year,Been really nice not watering trees twice a week.Have you been getting rain

We've gotten right at an inch this week. Big difference for no farther apart we are.
Great pics. Place is looking great.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

We have had good rain around 3 inches this week.About 15 over normal this year,Been really nice not watering trees twice a week.Have you been getting rain
I was dry until it rained a few days ago, but the rivers and ponds are low. I was at Lake Stockton today, and it's way down; so low I turned around in the lakebed with 2wd.

Back