SC Kansas

Does anyone know if you can get old google earth photos,Thought it would be neat to compare " before and after pics"

Does anyone know if you can get old google earth photos,Thought it would be neat to compare " before and after pics"
Yea there is an icon on top left of pic that lets you choose shots from past history. Actually some of the older ones give better pics as they are more infrared. I use it a lot. BTW the place looks great.

windmill2.jpg Things are drying out finally.My alfalfa field is looking like heck as i planted it twice and both times we got 4 inches of rain that night.Question,I have some crabapples that look alot like this one.They started producing this year some but should I do a thinning on the limbs when they go dormant?I keep getting a error on the crabapple pic so I thought would throw in a pic of the windmill.This is one of the best best improvements I have done.I always have water and can pump into tanks or whatever I need.This year I haven't watered a single tree

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally getting caught up and thought I would update a few,some of the sawtooth have a few acorns,funny how the burs produced more at the same age.then there is this dilemma,do you save the sawtooth or the persimmion.The sawtooth top died from canker.I think I will have my tree spade guy try to move the persimmion.It wasn't planted and must have been deposited by birds.sawtooth2016.jpg persimmionsawtooth.jpg

Here Is my 8 year old riparian the trees on left are natural along creek and ones on right are oaks we planted 8years ago.These are actually smaller than the ones on the other side of creek in better soil.riparian.jpg

Here is a apple orchard that I started but they are too close together so some will be move this winter,last but not least part of my ag beans that will get harvested this week hopefully.It will be nice to have money coming in instead of going out.This field is 50 acres and theres another 40 acres also soybeans3.jpg apple orchard2016.jpg

Trees are looking good. Glad the floods didn't take them out.
Hope the beans sell high!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

With all the rain getting alot of growth in the ww ,in fact my early field needs replanted to get some young growth but the radishes may make up for it.Here is my new alfalfa field.Replanted 3 times as the first 2 time I got 4.5 inches of rain that night and it pounded it2016 alfalfa.jpg

I actually didn't know there was that many radish seeds left in drill when I planted alfalfa but is will be fine and they taste alot better than turnips.Next is my newest wheat plotwheat field2.jpg

Looks like a decent crop on the Hewes crab. Refresh my memory, how long have your fruit trees been in the ground?
Cool sheds!

Back