SC Kansas

No pics yet, but I can visualize what it looks like :)
Lots of time on the mower today!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ok I will see if I got it figured out now,these are the 2 shrub plots,well still not working.I can load on other site,anyone know what max size of file is.It doesn't say what is wrong on the error
If you have taken pics with cell phone try tapatalk to load pics...super easy!

No pics yet, but I can visualize what it looks like :)
Lots of time on the mower today!

I spent 8 hours on the brush hog today...would have been 12 but today was decoration day at the cemetery my dad and one set of grandparents are buried at...

I spent 8 hours on the brush hog today...would have been 12 but today was decoration day at the cemetery my dad and one set of grandparents are buried at...
We had similar days; 4 hours mowing the lawn and 2hrs at the cemetery. The rest of the day was spent at work.

Ok I have my camera on lowest setting so I bet it works now.This one is just a big pic of one of my big fields with the river timber on far side.Every tree and shrub you see in the field closest to camera we plantedIMG_0038.jpg

In my sandy soil sandhill plums really grow.I have planted around 5000 in about 10 different patches,first pic is and older patch and second pic is a patch planted 2 years agosandhiil plum.jpg sandhill plum 2015.jpg

Looks like you are getting your share of rain as well. Those plums should provide some good cover for all sorts of critters.

That buck looks excellent especially for this time of year. It will be interesting to see pictures of him as he develops.

Here is something I found interesting,I had 8 trophy pears from Hallman wildlife nursery or Morse whichever one was first.They produced great the 2nd and 3rd year for their size.The then came down with fire blight and I cut limbs and the second year it was so bad i cut down 6 of the 8 trees.I left the 2 trees that were least affected and in an area that had no other fruit trees.Nothing last year but this year the 2 I left look great and are loaded.trophy pear.jpg

Sandhill plum is by far my favorite shrub,this patch was planted 8-9 years ago and started with 7 saplings and now it is 40 yards long and 30 yards wideeast sandhill.jpg

Back