"Whitetail Hollow" - 90 Acres NE Oklahoma.

Continued from last page...

Porch is closer...some more cedar and more steps...

ddb0479f02304106ebda0bfa493d9326.jpg

54bcc011874fd174aeae0730ac79abdf.jpg

3d30f1496415ae7eb948adc3cb9ccf4a.jpg

View from my chair...

e1d6aaf704810818f33a0a03604e3e5d.jpg

3 deer in the backyard as I type this...too dark for iPhone pic right now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Can't beat that veiw

It is certainly getting better! Once my planted trees start growing up the dozer piles will go away...I figure 5 years on that deal...
Yep, very nice. I would drink a lot of coffee from that chair.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I don't drink coffee but maybe a bunch of bottled water or tea perhaps...we really enjoy the outdoor space it provides!
Johnny, everything looks great. I wish I had you working for me for a week. You would get a year's worth of work done!!!!!

Sometimes I feel like I get a lot done and sometimes I feel like I got nothing done. Got nothing done here yesterday but watched my grandson play soccer and his team won big-time, took in a movie at the theatre with my wife, purchased 3 kieffer pears, 2 plums, 2 peach, 3 potted loblolly pines, and 2 tame blackberry plants along with some attachments for our stihl weedeater to clean up some weedy areas near our home...awaiting the deer to leave the backyard so I can get to work with chainsaw and weedeater this morning...
Great to see the Kubotas still hard at work, cant wait to catch up on the last few months!
Great to see you here TMT...Thanks for joining up!

As I mentioned earlier watched Eli and his team play soccer yesterday morning.i am Avery proud pa pa!

ab2d030da91415fc28e29205a7547c3a.jpg

He is #9 and playing defense here against the 2 boys in green.

9853a3e1edebe7530c9a0fb774f8971a.jpg

Awaiting the deer to leave so I can go outside and get started on the day!

02874e0d594f07715f3ab22868400757.jpg

We are in the middle of indoor soccer right now. It's a blast to watch and a heck of a workout!
4f9cb6262f4552704d02dfd185d9d88c.jpg

I thought I was the only one who waited on deer to leave the yard plots before going out to work. Feels wrong to run them off on one of the few mornings I'm home. These pics were from the house yesterday morning.
361446d934b6fbdf5e3b3aa5d8b69151.jpg

7197fbaa23557fd40618f2ed46ee5b23.jpg

We are in the middle of indoor soccer right now. It's a blast to watch and a heck of a workout!
4f9cb6262f4552704d02dfd185d9d88c.jpg

I thought I was the only one who waited on deer to leave the yard plots before going out to work. Feels wrong to run them off on one of the few mornings I'm home. These pics were from the house yesterday morning.
361446d934b6fbdf5e3b3aa5d8b69151.jpg

7197fbaa23557fd40618f2ed46ee5b23.jpg

I certainly enjoyed watching the soccer game yesterday...got another one next weekend.

I love living on our hunting property...vacation for us is staying home!

Always nice when a plan/dream comes together. Wife and I want to come over for a weekend. I want a tour of the place and my wife wants a lesson on how to do a good burn out.
Todd
Todd, that would be fantastic! You guys are welcome anytime...we have a guest room you guys can stay in and we could tour here, home 10, and our deer lease!

If you guys drive the camaro I can certainly show her how to ruin some tires;)

Went by "Home 25" yesterday afternoon and saw lots of flowering out of pears, peaches, and plums in the orchard. Only trees not budding yet are apples... It was 28 degrees last night and we have another night this week scheduled in the 20's...pollinators are still hibernating...

3dc8024ad027abd5fca0ac0c53ddf931.jpg

0da4031ee3f03e6a0721e82298d66208.jpg

8e92e1f9e6beab2ff48dc393a079b4cc.jpg

048f87e0dd32ac5e8e1703dc2ced23bf.jpg

1237bf89e33b704d2609e6ab4204824b.jpg

Great update, Kubota. Springtime is flirting with many of us these days. I get tired reading the stuff you do on days "I didn't get anything done"! I know Eli likes having a very proud Pa Pa at his games. Good for you for being there.

Getting caught up Okie. Everything great as usual. Loved the porch work and certainly the view. Great place and the blooms are dancing with freeze I'm sure. Calling for snow storm here this weekend. Congrats on the grandpups, it takes a village to raise a family properly.
Had kid beside of me at stoplight this week wanting me to do a burnout. Was temped but didn't and good think as a Brimhat came the other way just as light turned.:cool:
Liked the wide smile on pic a few posts back. You be a happy man.

It's like that here, and there's a hard freeze and possible snow this week!

Meanwhile Kansas is on fire and the Ozarks have a red flag fire alert.

Great update, Kubota. Springtime is flirting with many of us these days. I get tired reading the stuff you do on days "I didn't get anything done"! I know Eli likes having a very proud Pa Pa at his games. Good for you for being there.
I work in a job that a lot of time I don't actually see the results of a full day...when I am home I like to see progress and things moving right along and some days when I have no time or have other responsibilities my mind is constantly racing on what needs to be done and what should be done to get this place to be what I want it to be...My mother who gifted me the additional 15 acres the other day told me she was going to be happy when I got the trees planted on the 5 acre section behind her house...that means either the 3 horses left on the property have to go or I build a fence across that section and I would bet it is going to mean fence...lots to do...
Getting caught up Okie. Everything great as usual. Loved the porch work and certainly the view. Great place and the blooms are dancing with freeze I'm sure. Calling for snow storm here this weekend. Congrats on the grandpups, it takes a village to raise a family properly.
Had kid beside of me at stoplight this week wanting me to do a burnout. Was temped but didn't and good think as a Brimhat came the other way just as light turned.:cool:
Liked the wide smile on pic a few posts back. You be a happy man.

Freeze night before last where those trees are and another one coming Saturday night...

I had the Hoosier street/drag tires mounted up a few weeks back and an old friend was also having tires mounted on his truck at the same time. He asked me if he could have a ride and I said sure thing. We got on the street in front of the tire shop headed out of town and I did a little half throttle blip and looked over in the convenience store parking lot just in time to see the law pulling out. I pulled over in a parking lot almost before his lights came on...He asked me if I knew why he stopped me and I said I did and that I was just checking to see if the new tires would "hook". He BS'd with us a couple minutes for affect and told me he needed to look professional to the passers by...He told me how much he liked the car and how much he liked seeing it on the street!...been stopped 5 times in the past 2 years in that car and nobody has even hinted about a ticket...
It's like that here, and there's a hard freeze and possible snow this week!

Meanwhile Kansas is on fire and the Ozarks have a red flag fire alert.

I fear no fruit again this year...darned warm winters and cold snap springs kill that deal. I know of 2 orchards that have gone out of business due to this in the past 5 years here...drought doesn't help either...

Western Oklahoma has been burning for days right along with Kansas but hopefully everyone gets a rain soon according to the forecast! MUCH NEEDED!!!!

I work in a job that a lot of time I don't actually see the results of a full day...when I am home I like to see progress and things moving right along and some days when I have no time or have other responsibilities my mind is constantly racing on what needs to be done and what should be done to get this place to be what I want it to be...My mother who gifted me the additional 15 acres the other day told me she was going to be happy when I got the trees planted on the 5 acre section behind her house...that means either the 3 horses left on the property have to go or I build a fence across that section and I would bet it is going to mean fence...lots to do...

Freeze night before last where those trees are and another one coming Saturday night...

I had the Hoosier street/drag tires mounted up a few weeks back and an old friend was also having tires mounted on his truck at the same time. He asked me if he could have a ride and I said sure thing. We got on the street in front of the tire shop headed out of town and I did a little half throttle blip and looked over in the convenience store parking lot just in time to see the law pulling out. I pulled over in a parking lot almost before his lights came on...He asked me if I knew why he stopped me and I said I did and that I was just checking to see if the new tires would "hook". He BS'd with us a couple minutes for affect and told me he needed to look professional to the passers by...He told me how much he liked the car and how much he liked seeing it on the street!...been stopped 5 times in the past 2 years in that car and nobody has even hinted about a ticket...!

Thats funny Okie. Respect is important and why some unmentioned get themselves in so much trouble over nothing. I once was pulled over by a State. So for 30 min on side of road with his lights flashing, he just wanted to know how fast I had ever had it, and what it felt like. He's standing 6'4 and looking down on my squatted car. Felt like being asked by my mom what I did last night. Wasn't sure it was a trick question. I fessed up (167 ) and he said bet that was awesome. I offered to switch cars with him for a while but no could do. Finally we tired of talking cars and he said be safe and went on. I stayed on legal speed rest of trip, didn't want to push my luck.

Thats funny Okie. Respect is important and why some unmentioned get themselves in so much trouble over nothing. I once was pulled over by a State. So for 30 min on side of road with his lights flashing, he just wanted to know how fast I had ever had it, and what it felt like. He's standing 6'4 and looking down on my squatted car. Felt like being asked by my mom what I did last night. Wasn't sure it was a trick question. I fessed up (167 ) and he said bet that was awesome. I offered to switch cars with him for a while but no could do. Finally we tired of talking cars and he said be safe and went on. I stayed on legal speed rest of trip, didn't want to push my luck.
LOL...Respect for the law will help you go far...you get what you give...

I have only been 151 but it was from a dead stop to 1320 feet...

Back