Live from the stand 2017

Cutman!!!! That’s what it’s all about sir, hard work pays off. Congratulations on a beauty. You boys are getting me fired up.

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum

430dcf1ccc73ccde7019eabcd1a295be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Deer Hunter Forum
What a monster. Congratulations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Great buck ! I was trying to snipe a hog early this morning when I saw this, but evidently my phone didn't charge last night and it quit on me. Belated congrats !

Happy for you, amazing deer. By far the biggest I've ever seen in SC. You certainly know what it takes to get them there.

Just had this one sneak in from my left. No wind right now so he was a little skiddish. I can't tell if he has a deformed rack or just some busted tines.
df7ee490a997b1109912e17877c72dc9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Y'all need try hunting the schizophrenic deer of the piney woods in Mississippi. If I tried to take a picture of a deer you might as well light his tail on fire and call it a day. I think they are a breed of their own down here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I’m in my bow blind at home this morning. Had two youngsters about ten minutes ago grazing through my half-a$$ed plot. At least I saw deer.

We finally hit the October whatever you want to call it here. Hunted yesterday morning and evening and saw zero deer while in the stand. First time I have been skunked this year. I did see some deer while driving to my stand yesterday morning in the dark, but nothing while sitting.

Back