Ohio Farm Tours

I am hearing crickets lately regarding college football!!!!LOL!!!

It was a good game. Ohio state played sloppy and gave the game away. Also total missed pass interference call. Good thing is, half the Buckeyes are freshman. I won't be gazing to do much bragging on them for years to come.

Alright Albert.......I have sucked at following along, but I'm all caught up.

Let's see some dead deer now! This weekend weather is looking promising......best of luck

Thanks you all for the kind words! I am heading to SE Ohio tomorrow to hunt hard for a couple days. I got to hunt behind the house tonight, I passed three bucks. I passed this buck, seems easy to pass him now that I am looking at a picture but when he came in to 13 yards eaten acorns, it was a bit more difficult! Gosh I love this stuff! IMG_2226.JPG

Always nice to find a rub in your driveway! I hope the farm has even better deer sign! It is November, it is the Midwest, and I am ready to be in a stand!
IMG_2221.JPG

Well had a good weekend in SE Ohio and will be heading back on Friday again. Pulled cards after the Saturday hunt and we are happy with our results. This is why you pass young deer, let em grow! IMG_2232.JPGIMG_2233.JPGIMG_2234.JPGIMG_2235.JPGIMG_2236.JPG

I then decided to take a few pics while I was hunting. Since most of the pics I had of shooters where in the night, I figured Id hunt trails, or kill plots where I know the deer are bedding near. I did see deer, and could have killed a few. Just not the ones I was after.

Here are a few of the beautiful views of SE Ohio. (The one stand is HIGH in the tree if you can't tell)
IMG_2228.JPG
IMG_2229.JPG
IMG_2230.JPG
IMG_2227.JPG

Back